ALL INDIA CONGRESS COMMITTEE
24, AKBAR ROAD, NEW DELHI
A delusional Modi government continues to sidestep the brazen Chinese transgressions and occupation of our territory by the Chinese forces in Galwan Valley, Pangong Tso Lake area, Hot Springs and Depsang Plains upto Y-Junction. Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi unashamedly misleads the nation and serves the sinister agenda of the Chinese by claiming that China has never intruded into the Indian territory, nor is it in occupation of any territory. This is the greatest disservice to the nation.
Chinese hostilities, in recent years are well known – be it the occupation of the Depsang Plainsupto Y-Junction in the year 2013 (from where they were pushed back by the Congress/UPA after a face off), be it the Chinese occupation of our territory at Point 30R Post in Chumar, Ladakh in 2014 (when Modi ji was playing Jhula diplomacy with the Chinese President in Ahmedabad), be it the Chinese occupation of the Doklam plateau in 2017.
But every time the Modi government is questioned on the Chinese transgressions of our territory, in four different places, i.e. Galwan Valley, Pangong Tso Lake Area, Hot Springs and Depsang Plains, a deceptive Modi government and a paranoid BJP resorts to diversionary tactics and disinformation. Let them know, that the Congress party will keep asking these questions in national interest. As we all know the Prime Minister has a special soft spot for China. Even as Chief Minister of Gujarat, we saw his close association in his four Chinese visits. He is the only Prime Minister who has visited China 5 times.
What is most worrying and alarming for national security is the fact of donations received by Prime Minister Modi from the Chinese Companies in his (seemingly personal) PM CARES Fund. No one knows the constitution or the operational framework of the PM CARES Fund. No one knows how it is controlled or money given to it utilized. The Fund is not even subjected to audit by any public authority including CAG. PMO has gone to the extent of saying this Fund is not a public authority. PM CARES Fund is not even subjected to RTI. All in all, the Fund appears to be solely run by the Prime Minister in an opaque and secret fashion with zero transparency and zero accountability.
Reports suggest that as on May 20, 2020 PM Modi has received Rs 9678 crores in the controversial Fund. The shocking part is that though Chinese forces have transgressed into our territory, Prime Minister has received money in the Fund from Chinese companies.
Will Prime Minister answer :–
1) Why has PM Modi received Chinese money into the Fund, despite the overt Chinese hostilities in the year 2013?
2) Has PM received Rs 7 Crore from the controversial company HUAWEI? Does HUAWEI have a direct connection with People’s Liberation Army, China?
3) Has the Chinese company owning Tik Tok facilitated a donation of Rs 30 crores to the controversial PM CARES Fund?
4) Has Paytm, which has a 38% Chinese ownership given 100 crores in the controversial Fund?
5) Has XIAOMI, the Chinese company, committed Rs 15 Crore to the controversial Fund?
6) Has the Chinese company OPPO, donated Rs 1 crore to this controversial Fund?
7) Has the Prime Minister Modi diverted the donations received in PMNRF to the controversial PM CARES Fund and how many hundred crores is the amount diverted?
If Prime Minister of India will compromise his position by accepting donations of hundreds of crores from Chinese companies in the controversial and opaque Fund, how will he defend the country against the Chinese aggression?
Prime Minister Modi needs to answer.
watch it here: https://youtu.be/N6QsIs9ISlk